Enjoy.co.uk Privacy & Cookies
Protecting your data is extremely important to us. We would like to ensure that you have a good shopping experience with us, and that we can welcome you back for purchases in the future. We need certain types of information from you to complete your order and to authorise payment. This information will be shared with a third party who is responsible for the processing of the order and delivery only. We do not collect or save any personal data without your knowledge or prior approval. Personal data is any information that can be used to determine your identity. This includes information such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
The third party (our distributors) receiving your information comply with the Part 1 Schedule 1 of the Data Protection Act 1998 as stated below:
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless—
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
2. Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed. 4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
8. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
For more information regarding our secure payment gateway's, (Sagepay) privacy policies, please visit Sagepay.com
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer, mobile or other device whenever you visit a website. These files are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are necessary in order to allow a website to recognise a user's device and the various functions/types of cookies include:
- Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- Cookies used on Enjoy.co.uk
A list of all the cookies used on our sites by category is set out below.
- Absolutely necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around Enjoy.co.uk and use its features. Without these cookies, shopping baskets etc, cannot work properly.
- Performance cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using our sites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. They basically collect information about how you use our site, page visits etc, error messages received from web our pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore, anonymous. It is only used to improve the functionality of Enjoy.co.uk.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using our sites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow us to remember your choices (such as your user name, language or the region in which you are located) and provide enhanced, personalised features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they don't track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Behavioural advertising and online privacy
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu. The guide contains an explanation of the IAB's self-regulatory scheme to allow you greater control of the advertising you see.
- Using browser settings to manage cookies which you
- To order, you may do so by calling us on 0800 292 2049 quoting the item numbers you wish to buy. Have a valid debit/credit card ready.
a SatSafe Enterprise © 2013